Also known as breast augmentation, breast implantation is a cosmetic surgical procedure aimed at enhancing the breast shape, size, and other features. The ultimate goal of undertaking a breast implant is to enhance the natural proportions as well as create a symmetrical, aesthetic breast profile. Breast implants Thailand procedures are tailored to suit individual needs.
To begin, breast augmentation has no typical patients. Different women consider breast implants due to various reasons. Getting large breasts being the common reason. However, this procedure also corrects breast deformities as well as being effective in correcting asymmetrical breasts.
Other reasons why women may consider breast implants in Thailand include:
- Adding balance to complement curvy hips
- Enhancing self-image
- To feel more confident in a swimming suit
- To restore bust’s fullness that was lost after breastfeeding.
Regardless of the reason, undertaking breast implantation is a crucial procedure. This, therefore, calls for a keen search and careful consideration of various factors. This involves finding the best Thailand breast implants surgeon, procedure and much more aspects of this procedure.
Breast Implants Surgeon
Being a critical procedure, you should ensure that you find the best breasts implants Thailand surgeon for the procedure. Note that cheap breast implants Thailand can result in severe consequences. Therefore, prioritize various considerations including certification, price, feedbacks from previous clients and the implantation facility. Ascertain that the facility is accredited to undertake this procedure.
Breast Implants Choices
There are various breast implants Thailand choices depending on the intended goal. The choices help in customizing and pre-determining your new bust look. Some of the choices you should review as you consult for this procedure include:
- Filling type – involves silicone gel, saline or gummy implant procedures. All vary in methodologies, cost, feel as well as incision requirements. Consulting a professional will help you make the right choice.
- Shape – here, your choice is dependent on the resultant breast shape. Silicone and saline implants result in a typical round bust while gummy implants are in shaped and round options.
- Profile – this is hugely reliant on expert’s advice. Selecting the perfect profile is based on your implant goals. Just to mention, higher profile implants achieve desired size increase as well as ensuring that the implants aren’t extra wide at the base.
- Size – breast implants size come in various ranges. They range from 150cc to 800cc. Depending on your goal, find the best implant size to achieve the best symmetry.
Breast implants Thailand can be performed in various styles. Many patients often inquire on how their scar tissue will look like. This is why understanding breast incision options are of immense importance. Depending on individual’s anatomy and the desired outcome, a professional can help you in choosing the best incision option from the types below.
- Inflammatory – here, a short incision is made underneath the breast in the crease. This leaves 2” scar that can be easily concealed by the crease.
- Peri-areolar – in this option, the incision is made on the outer edge of the areola.
- Trans-axillary – it involves a small incision on the armpit.
- Trans-umbilical – this option involves an incision slightly above the belly button.
From the information and guide provided above, breast implantation isn’t an easy task. This is why employing the services of experts such as from Thailand Makeover is prudent.